Winterizer for Established Lawns 10-0-14
Fall feeding is one of the most critical feeding times. A healthy and stable plant can endure the hardship of winter better than a weak plant.
Winterizer builds winter hardiness, stem strength and disease resistance in lawns, trees and shrubs.
Always Read and Follow Label Directions
Lawns: 20 lbs. per 5,000 sq. ft.
Trees: 1 lb. per inch of trunk diameter around dripline
Shrubs: 1 cup per 3 ft. of height around drip line
UPC NUMBER 7-32221-10900-1
20 lbs: 64 cases per pallet
UPC NUMBER 7-32221-10895-0
40 lbs: 40 cases per pallet
Enter Your Address to Zoom In
- Find and zoom in on the desired address using the Search tool.
- Left click on the map to start plotting points.
- Continue clicking around the perimeter to add more points.
- The Square Footage and Border of the area will be updated.
- Adjust an area as needed by dragging its points.
More information on colors, sizes, and options are available at the Fertilome site.