6x9, 9x9, 9x12
The muted sophistication and dimensions of Stonehurst compliments a diverse range of hardscape installations, regardless of size and complexity. The natural slate stone finish of these premium pavers adds an elegant, upscale character to your home. (Also available in 80mm, Antiqued 60mm, & Remodel Paver 1" thick 25mm)
- 1. Excavate unsuitable, unstable or unconsolidated subgrade material and compact the area which is to receive the pave stones. Backfill, place and level the excavated area with a 4 inch minimum of a structural base material or as otherwise directed by Site Engineer/Architect/Landscape Architect. Engineering may be required.
- 2. Place bedding course of washed sand conforming to the grading requirements of ASTM C-33 to a uniform depth of 1-1/2 in. (25-38mm) screeded to the grade and profile required.
- 3. Install the Pavers with joints approximately 1/8 in. (3mm).
- 4. Where required, cut pave stones with an approved cutting device to fit accurately, neatly and without damaged edges.
- 5. Tamp pave stones with a plate compactor, uniformly level, true to grade and free of movement.
- 6. Spread sand to 1/8in. thickness over entire paving area.
- 7. Make one morepass with plate compactor to fill joints with sand.
- 8. Sweep paver surface clean for final acceptance by owner/owner's agent.
Specifications and Pallet Information
- Thickness: 2-⅜" (60mm)
- Dimensions: 6"x9", 9"x9", 9"x12"
- SF per Cube: 116
- Cube Weight (approx.): 3015 LBS
- Finish: Standard
- Surface Texture: Slate
- (Also available in 80mm, Antiqued 60mm, & Remodel Paver 1" thick 25mm)
Enter Your Address to Zoom In
- Find and zoom in on the desired address using the Search tool.
- Left click on the map to start plotting points.
- Continue clicking around the perimeter to add more points.
- The Square Footage and Border of the area will be updated.
- Adjust an area as needed by dragging its points.
More information on colors, sizes, and options are available at the Tremron site.