One of the most popular features in landscaping on residential properties is paver applications. Installing pavers would be near to impossible without the sand base. The two main contributions to sand when installing pavers is providing stability to the pavers to stay in place and the other is for levelling purposes. The most recommended sand type for paver installation is coarse sand. Coarse sand is much easier to work with then any other sand type.
Nursery sand is used for planting and re-potting specific plants, trees and shrubs that require some amount of sand mixture. Nursery sand is mixed with fertilizers and peat moss for specific plantation types.
Top Dressing a lawn with sand will improve drainage, soften the lawn surface, and stimulate growth in areas of underdeveloped turf.
- Installing Pavers
- Masonry Sand
- Play Sand
- Fill Sand
Enter Your Address to Zoom In
- Find and zoom in on the desired address using the Search tool.
- Left click on the map to start plotting points.
- Continue clicking around the perimeter to add more points.
- The Square Footage and Border of the area will be updated.
- Adjust an area as needed by dragging its points.