6x4, 6x6, 6x9
Olde Towne is the classic choice for hardscape projects where the smaller format of classic European elegance is more appealing. The smaller sizes are ideal for traditional or random patterns, while the natural cobblestone appearance gives long-lasting beauty and old-world charm to any hardscape project. (Also available in 6x9, 2 pc 60mm, Antiqued, & Remodel Paver 1" thick 25mm)
- 1. Excavate unsuitable, unstable or unconsolidated subgrade material and compact the area which is to receive the pave stones. Backfill, place and level the excavated area with a 4 inch minimum of a structural base material or as otherwise directed by Site Engineer/Architect/Landscape Architect. Engineering may be required.
- 2. Place bedding course of washed sand conforming to the grading requirements of ASTM C-33 to a uniform depth of 1-1/2 in. (25-38mm) screeded to the grade and profile required.
- 3. Install the pavers with joint spaces approximately 1/8 in. (3mm).
- 4. Where required, cut pave stones with an approved cutting device to fit accurately, neatly and without damaged edges.
- 5. Tamp pave stones with a plate compactor, uniformly level, true to grade and free of movement.
- 6. Spread sand to 1/8in. thickness over entire paving area.
- 7. Make one more pass with plate compactor to fill joints with sand.
- 8. Sweep paver surface clean for final acceptance
Specifications and Pallet Information
- Thickness: 2-⅜" (60mm)
- Dimensions: 6"x4", 6"x6", 6"x9"
- SF per Cube: 124
- Cube Weight (approx.): 3225 LBS
- Finish: Standard
- Surface Texture: Pillow Top
- (Also available in 6x9, 2 pc 60mm, Antiqued, & Remodel Paver 1" thick 25mm)
Enter Your Address to Zoom In
- Find and zoom in on the desired address using the Search tool.
- Left click on the map to start plotting points.
- Continue clicking around the perimeter to add more points.
- The Square Footage and Border of the area will be updated.
- Adjust an area as needed by dragging its points.
More information on colors, sizes, and options are available at the Tremron site.