Mega Olde Towne
6x9, 9x9, 9x12
Our classic European look on a larger scale. Mega Olde Towne pavers are the perfect choice for large projects or when your design demands a dramatic paving style. Mega Olde Towne provides all the features of the popular Stonehurst paver, while offering a sleek smooth surface. (Also available in 80mm, Antiqued 60mm, & Remodel Paver 1" thick 25mm)
- 1. Excavate unsuitable, unstable or unconsolidated subgrade material and compact the area which is to receive the pave stones. Backfill, place and level the excavated area with a 4 inch minimum of a structural base material or as otherwise directed by Site Engineer/Architect/Landscape Architect. Engineering may be required.
- 2. Place bedding course of washed sand conforming to the grading requirements of ASTM C-33 to a uniform depth of 1-1/2 in. (25-38mm) screeded to the grade and profile required.
- 3. Install the Pavers with joints approximately 1/8 in. (3mm).
- 4. Where required, cut pave stones with an approved cutting device to fit accurately, neatly and without damaged edges.
- 5. Tamp pave stones with a plate compactor, uniformly level, true to grade and free of movement.
- 6. Spread sand to 1/8in. thickness over entire paving area.
- 7. Make one morepass with plate compactor to fill joints with sand.
- 8. Sweep paver surface clean for final acceptance by owner/owner's agent.
Specifications and Pallet Information
- Thickness: 2-⅜" (60mm)
- Dimensions: 6"x9", 9"x9", 9"x12"
- SF per Cube: 116
- Cube Weight (approx.): 3015 LBS
- Finish: Standard
- Surface Texture: Pillow Top
- (Also available in 80mm, Antiqued 60mm, & Remodel Paver 1" thick 25mm)
Enter Your Address to Zoom In
- Find and zoom in on the desired address using the Search tool.
- Left click on the map to start plotting points.
- Continue clicking around the perimeter to add more points.
- The Square Footage and Border of the area will be updated.
- Adjust an area as needed by dragging its points.
SUGGESTED INSTALLATION PATTERNS:
More information on colors, sizes, and options are available at the Tremron site.