Gravel is the perfect choice for walkways and patios, and is sold by the yard.
It provides great texture in the garden, and is considered by some to be a more refined or contemporary look.
Tips for using gravel:
- Use borders to keep gravel in its place. Otherwise, it might be washed away by the elements (wind and rain).
- Use edging materials to create a border, or use other larger landscaping rocks.
- Small gravel is great for small areas. It adds a decorative touch to those spots that are too small for larger rocks.
Enter Your Address to Zoom In
- Find and zoom in on the desired address using the Search tool.
- Left click on the map to start plotting points.
- Continue clicking around the perimeter to add more points.
- The Square Footage and Border of the area will be updated.
- Adjust an area as needed by dragging its points.