Multipiece Retaining Wall System
Renowned for its rough-hewn face and earthen tones, the Diamond Pro Stone Cut®retaining wall system imparts a rich appearance not commonly found in commercial retaining walls. The performance characteristics make it the proven solution for tall walls, Department of Transportation projects, commercial developments, water applications and other critical wall needs.
Original rear-lip locator
Can be used to build gravity walls up to 4 feet high, including buried course
Taller walls can be built using geosynthetic reinforcement or the Anchorplex™ retaining wall system when designed by a qualified engineer
Minimum outside radius, measured on the top course to the front of the units: 4 feet*
Minimum inside radius, measured on the base course to the front of the units: 7 feet*
* May vary depending on the installation pattern.
*Product dimensions are height by face length by depth.
Actual dimensions and weights may vary from these approximate values due to variations in manufacturing processes. Specifications may change without notice. See your Anchor representative for details, color options, block dimensions and additional information.
See anchorwall.com for installation instructions.
Enter Your Address to Zoom In
- Find and zoom in on the desired address using the Search tool.
- Left click on the map to start plotting points.
- Continue clicking around the perimeter to add more points.
- The Square Footage and Border of the area will be updated.
- Adjust an area as needed by dragging its points.
More information on colors, sizes, and options are available at the Anchor site.