Crush N Run, also known as Crushed Gravel and Kitty Litter, is a crushed gravel that has “fines,” or granite dust, mixed in. Crush N Run packs well and is ideal for driveways or as a substrate to create a level base for patios, walkways, or retaining walls. The crushed stones feature jagged and irregular edges, which enables the aggregate pieces to better bind together, and stone dust particles work to fill any voids.
Crush N Run is normally compacted so that it adheres together and becomes a semi-solid unit that will not shift or move. The superior cohesive qualities of crush and run make it highly desirable as both a base and surfacing material.
Crush N Run Applications
- Road and Driveway Base
- Patio Paver Sub Base
- Surfacing Material
- Building Pads
- Filler Material
Enter Your Address to Zoom In
- Find and zoom in on the desired address using the Search tool.
- Left click on the map to start plotting points.
- Continue clicking around the perimeter to add more points.
- The Square Footage and Border of the area will be updated.
- Adjust an area as needed by dragging its points.