Available By Special Order
There is a large selection of standard colors and color blends available from Woerner Landscape Source. Coliseum Cobble pavers work well in high traffic areas such as driveways, entryways, pool decks, and boat landings. For the look of an old cobblestone lane, the large stone is available as a stand-alone unit.
- 1. Excavate subgrade material and compact the area which has been cleared. Then backfill with densegraded aggregate (typically 4 to 6 inches for light vehicular traffic and pedestrian traffic, increasing to 8 to 12 inches for heavy vehicular and industrial use) as directed by site engineer, architect, or landscape architect.
- 2. Place bedding course of sharp, normal-weight screening sand to a uniform depth of approximately 1-½ inches leveled to grade.
- 3. Install hardscapes pavers on bedding course in pattern desired.
- 4. Where required cut paving stones with an approved cutter to fit accurately, neatly, and without damaged edges.
- 5. Tamp paving stones with mechanical vibrator uniformly level, true to grade and free of movement.
- 6. Fill voids in joints by sweeping in a fine, dry masonry sand.
Specifications and Pallet Information
Paver Sizes: 60mm, 80mm
Sq. ft. per cube: 112, 100
Pcs. per cube:. 161R, 151S; 144R, 144S
Weight per cube (approx.): 2758 lbs, 3627 lbs
Enter Your Address to Zoom In
- Find and zoom in on the desired address using the Search tool.
- Left click on the map to start plotting points.
- Continue clicking around the perimeter to add more points.
- The Square Footage and Border of the area will be updated.
- Adjust an area as needed by dragging its points.
More information on colors, sizes, and options are available at the Block USA site.