Available By Special Order
Cobblestone IV provides the ultimate cut stone look for the modern paver surface. Laid randomly, the stone shapes add a touch of elegance to even the most casual setting. Even individually, their simple yet bold shapes come together to make a statement. Through color selection, they can be made more subtle. But make no mistake, Cobblestone IV desires attention. Age, and a little wear and tear, enhance the beauty of the cobbled surface.
- 1. Excavate subgrade material and compact the area which has been cleared. Then backfill with densegraded aggregate (typically 4 to 6 inches for light vehicular and pedestrian traffic, increasing to 8 to 12 inches for heavy vehicular and industrial use) as directed by site engineer, architect, or landscape architect.
- 2. Place bedding course of sharp, normal-weight screening sand to a uniform depth of approximately 1-1/2 inches leveled to grade.
- 3. Install Block USA pavers on bedding course in pattern desired.
- 4. Where required, cut paving stones with an approved cutter to fit accurately, neatly and without damaged edges.
- 5. Tamp paving stones with mechanical vibrator uniformly level, true to grade and free of movement.
- 6. Fill voids in joints by sweeping in a fine, dry masonry sand.
Specifications and Pallet Information
Paver Size: 60mm
Sq. ft. per cube: 96
Pieces per cube: 405
Weight per cube (approx.): 2565 lbs
Enter Your Address to Zoom In
- Find and zoom in on the desired address using the Search tool.
- Left click on the map to start plotting points.
- Continue clicking around the perimeter to add more points.
- The Square Footage and Border of the area will be updated.
- Adjust an area as needed by dragging its points.
More information on colors, sizes, and options are available at the Block USA site.