Available By Special Order
Cobblestone III pavers feature three distinctive shapes that are laid randomly. Their look of cut stone creates a sense of strength and stability. If you choose subtle earth tones, your cobbled surface shouts old-world charm. If you desire to lighten the atmosphere, a more lively color or blend will turn any outdoor room into a party setting. Cobblestone III makes a definite statement about the setting and what takes place within.
- 1. Excavate subgrade material and compact the area which has been cleared. Then backfill with dense graded aggregate (typically 4 to 6 inches for light vehicular traffic and pedestrian traffic, increasing to 8 to 12 inches for heavy vehicular and industrial use) as directed by site engineer, architect, or landscape architect.
- 2. Place bedding course of sharp, normal-weight screening sand to a uniform depth of approximately 1-½ inches leveled to grade.
- 3. Install hardscapes pavers on bedding course in pattern desired.
- 4. Where required cut paving stones with an approved cutter to fit accurately, neatly, and without damaged edges.
- 5. Tamp paving stones with mechanical vibrator uniformly level, true to grade and free of movement.
- 6. Fill voids in joints by sweeping in a fine, dry masonry sand.
Specifications and Pallet Information
Paver Sizes: 60mm
Sq. ft. per cube: 102
Pcs. per cube: 619
Weight per cube (approx.): 2830 lbs
Note: Individual Pieces are laid randomly
Enter Your Address to Zoom In
- Find and zoom in on the desired address using the Search tool.
- Left click on the map to start plotting points.
- Continue clicking around the perimeter to add more points.
- The Square Footage and Border of the area will be updated.
- Adjust an area as needed by dragging its points.
More information on colors, sizes, and options are available at the Block USA site.