Concrete Pave Stones
From expansive courtyards to intimate patios, Capriana™ by Pavestone provides grand scale and elegance to hardscape designs. A trio of large-format pavers with a nature-inspired surface texture and proprietary joint profile combine for a modern interpretation of an Italian piazza.
COMPOSITION AND MANUFACTURE
Capriana™ is made from a "no slump" concrete mix. Made under extreme pressure and high frequency vibrations, Capriana™ has an average compressive strength of 8000psi and average absorption of 5% or less and will meet or exceed ASTM C-936 (excluding the dimensional limitations of Paragraph 5.1).
- 1. Excavate unsuitable, unstable or unconsolidated subgrade material and compact the area which is to receive the pave stones. Backfill, place and level the excavated area with a 4 inch minimum of a structural base material or as otherwise directed by Site Engineer/Architect/Landscape Architect. Engineering may be required.
- 2. Place bedding course of washed sand conforming to the grading requirements of ASTM C-33 to a uniform depth of 1-1/2 in. (25-38mm) screeded to the grade and profile required.
- 3. Install the Pavers with joints approximately 1/8 in. (3mm).
- 4. Where required, cut pave stones with an approved cutting device to fit accurately, neatly and without damaged edges.
- 5. Tamp pave stones with a plate compactor, uniformly level, true to grade and free of movement.
- 6. Spread sand to 1/8in. thickness over entire paving area.
- 7. Make one morepass with plate compactor to fill joints with sand.
- 8. Sweep paver surface clean for final acceptance by owner/owner's agent.
Specifications and Pallet Information
Available Color: Café
Sm.: 14"L x 7"W x 2"H*
Med.: 14"L x 14"W x 2"H*
Lg.: 21"L x 14"W x 2"H*
Wt./Stone Sm: 15.9 lbs. Med.: 31.8 lbs. Lg.:47.6 lbs.
Stones/Pallet Sm.: 24, Med.: 24, Lg.: 24
Approx. Wt./Pallet: 2,285 lbs.**
Sq. ft./Pallet: 98
Sq. ft./Stone: Sm.: .68, Med.: 1.36, Lg.: 2
Product Number: 670
Non-Vehicular Traffic Only
* Fractional dimensions are nominal.
** Does NOT include 50 lbs. for wooden pallet.
Enter Your Address to Zoom In
- Find and zoom in on the desired address using the Search tool.
- Left click on the map to start plotting points.
- Continue clicking around the perimeter to add more points.
- The Square Footage and Border of the area will be updated.
- Adjust an area as needed by dragging its points.
More information on colors, sizes, and options are available at the Pavestone site.