Bremen 4x8 is our proven, traditional brick-shaped paver. Bremen 4x8 is one of the most versatile Hardscapes USA pavers. It is easy to work with and can be installed in a number of different patterns including running bond, herringbone and basketweave. Bremen 4x8 works equally well in small residential settings and large commercial projects. It adds value when used as a small walkway or as a main street within a community.
These strong, resilient, long-lasting pavers are a perfect solution for a broad range of paving projects. Classic concrete pavers from Block USA gives you the assurance that the resulting paved surface will look beautiful for a very long time.
- 1. Excavate subgrade material and compact the area which has been cleared. Then backfill with densegraded aggregate (typically 4 to 6 inches for light vehicular and pedestrian traffic, increasing to 8 to 12 inches for heavy vehicular and industrial use) as directed by site engineer, architect, or landscape architect.
- 2. Place bedding course of sharp, normal-weight screening sand to a uniform depth of approximately 1-1/2 inches leveled to grade.
- 3. Install Hardscapes USA pavers on bedding course in pattern desired.
- 4. Where required, cut paving stones with an approved cutter to fit accurately, neatly and without damaged edges.
- 5. Tamp paving stones with mechanical vibrator uniformly level, true to grade and free of movement.
- 6. Fill voids in joints by sweeping in a fine, dry masonry sand.
Specifications and Pallet Information
Paver Sizes: 60mm, 80mm
Sq. ft. per cube: 108, 96
Pcs. per cube: 486, 432
Weight per cube (approx.):2993 lbs, 3529 lbs
More information on colors, sizes, and options are available at the Block USA site.