Black Gypsum DG!
- A dry, dispersing granular product and is composed of 70% gypsum and 30% humate.
- Two Naturally Occurring Materials in One Homogenous Prill.
- Delivers 21% humic acid in every application.
- Serves as a flushing agent for soils with high salt levels.
- Increases soil CEC to improve nutrient performance.
- Releves soil compaction.
- Natural source of calcium and humic acid.
- Available in 50lb Bag
50 lb bag
Enter Your Address to Zoom In
- Find and zoom in on the desired address using the Search tool.
- Left click on the map to start plotting points.
- Continue clicking around the perimeter to add more points.
- The Square Footage and Border of the area will be updated.
- Adjust an area as needed by dragging its points.
More information on colors, sizes, and options are available at the Andersons site.