Available By Special Order
Born out of ancient inspiration, Hardscapes USA premier paver American Cobble has a rustic, natural textured surface as though cut from rough stone. The random placement of square and rectangular shapes adds a warmth and appeal that says “come on in” and enjoy yourself. A larger 12” x 12” Grand American Cobble unit is also available.
These strong, resilient, long-lasting pavers are a perfect solution for a broad range of paving projects. Classic concrete pavers from Block USA gives you the assurance that the resulting paved surface will look beautiful for a very long time.
- 1. Excavate subgrade material and compact the area which has been cleared. Then backfill with densegraded aggregate (typically 4 to 6 inches for light vehicular and pedestrian traffic, increasing to 8 to 12 inches for heavy vehicular and industrial use) as directed by site engineer, architect, or landscape architect.
- 2. Place bedding course of sharp, normal-weight screening sand to a uniform depth of approximately 1-1/2 inches leveled to grade.
- 3. Install Block USA pavers on bedding course in pattern desired.
- 4. Where required, cut paving stones with an approved cutter to fit accurately, neatly and without damaged edges.
- 5. Tamp paving stones with mechanical vibrator uniformly level, true to grade and free of movement.
- 6. Fill voids in joints by sweeping in a fine, dry masonry sand.
Specifications and Pallet Information
Paver Size: 70mm
Sq. ft. per cube: 108
Pieces per cube: 297
Weight per cube (approx.): 3194 lbs
Note: Can be paired with 12x12 Grand American Cobble
Enter Your Address to Zoom In
- Find and zoom in on the desired address using the Search tool.
- Left click on the map to start plotting points.
- Continue clicking around the perimeter to add more points.
- The Square Footage and Border of the area will be updated.
- Adjust an area as needed by dragging its points.
More information on colors, sizes, and options are available at the Block USA site.